#1 Recommended Shoes by KevinRoot Medical
Maya - Black 2" Heels (Women's)
When I first tried BioHeels they felt like sneakers! Normally when I wear high heels they push on my bunions and pinch on my toes. These shoes formed to the contours of my feet and didn’t put pressure on my feet at all. They are the best high heel shoes I have ever had!
- Winter Gabriel
MONK STRAP SHOES FOR WOMEN
WIDE SHOES FOR WOMEN
Walk Comfort & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Maya Black High Heels are biomechanically engineered with Orthofeet’s innovative comfort features that are not found in any other pumps and heels. Bioheels’ Ortho-Cushion technology provides excellent support and cushioning, allowing you to walk as comfortable as with the best casual shoes. What's more, with Bioheels you can customize the support under the arch and adjust the space inside the shoe to insure a perfect fit and eliminate heel slippage.
- Easy Gait - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion® technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- Customized Support - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe.
- Adjustable Arch Support - For those who need additional arch support, BioHeels offers an Arch Booster that can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Perfect Fit System - If the shoe is too tight a spacer, located under the insole can be removed to offer more room. If the shoe is too loose, one or two spacers can be added under the insole.
- Eliminating Heel Slippage - A Forefoot Pad, which comes with the shoes can be added under the insole to provide a snugger fit and to eliminate heel slippage.
- Non-Binding Design - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes, and making the shoe fit like a glove.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
Orthofeet Women's Shoe Sizing Chart
Ball of the foot pain
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather: Use shoe cream.
60-DAY WEAR TEST Try Risk Free
FREE Returns & Exchanges
Hassle-Free, 60 Day Return Policy
"Yay Orthofeet! I have been searching for years for a good looking, comfortable pump. You did it and I wore them to a family wedding and stayed comfortable the whole night. Thank you again!"
"Shoes are so comfortable. My foot pain disappeared as soon as I put them on. I couldn’t believe it. They are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn."
"I had given up hope of wearing heels again, since I need 2 knee replacements, but these shoes are so very comfy. They're really not 2-inch heels, plus with the bit of platform and super-customizable inserts, I feel at home in them!"
"Prompt service with updates of each step. The shoes are very comfortable, I can wear them with or without my medical insoles or use the soles which were sent as part of the shoe."
"Dear Maya 2" Heels,
You are the new love of my life. You're the spring in my step. You're the zip in my zazz. I was a afraid i was doomed to a life of old lady shoes. And I'm not old yet! But you've brought youth back to this gal. Thanks Maya and Ortho Heel walking and standing in a skirt pain free and a smile on my face."
"I recently purchased the maya black 2” heels and I have to say they are the most comfortable heels I’ve ever worn, I am definitely purchasing again."
The primary focus of the OrthoFeet brand is to offer the ultimate comfortable and functional shoes, orthotic insoles and socks. By combining athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing, OrthoFeet footwear offer the highest level of comfort and protection for sensitive feet.
Finding the right pair of shoes can be a tiring process, especially when faced with a foot ailment.
Orthofeet is also offering innovative high heels, which are biomechanically engineered to offer the world’s most comfortable heels.
OrthoFeet employs biomedical engineers to build innovative footwear products, designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions, such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Foot pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and neuroma, and products for individuals with diabetes, arthritis and Neuropathy.
Bioheels allow users to customize the support under the arch and to adjust the space inside the shoe, providing a perfect fit and eliminating foot slippage at the heel.
OrthoFeet products have been proven to help millions of people looking for comfort shoes, diabetic shoes, therapeutic shoes, arthritic shoes, orthotic shoes, foot orthotics, removable insoles, seam-free socks, non-binding and non-constrictive socks.